REALLY support the troops.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The long nightmare is nearly over!

The "new" computer arrives Thursday, according to the UPS tracking website.

The DVI to VGA adaptor arrived today.

The Apple Desktop Bus to USB adaptor is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, according to the UPS tracking website. (and thank you Jeebus for that! I was not looking forward to using my iMac keyboard for any length of time. I am completely hooked on using the Apple Extended Keyboard.)

USB hub and memory card reader are en route. I'll be happy when they get here, but they are not critically needed hardware.

If all goes well, sometime Thursday evening, there will be a Macintosh tower under my computer table, and I'll be back online via OS X.

My deepest and most sincere thanks to Keith Kahla and Robert Woodhead! Both of whom made this possible.

No comments: